Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Transmission And Drive Parts Of Mechanical Equipment||Name:||Slide Repair Coupling|
|Type:||Flexible Coupling With No Elastic Element||Flexible Or Rigid::||Rigidity Can Be Compensated|
|Standard Or Nonstandard:||Standard||Material:||Metal|
high torque shaft coupling,
high speed flexible coupling
Details of slider coupling
The structure of the slider coupling is similar to that of the cross slider coupling. The difference is that the middle cross slider is a square slider. Realize the coupling of the two halves of the coupling.
1. Coupling is a mechanism applied to connect the transmission and transmit the
safety torque between two shafts.
2. Slider coupling are the first choice when the installation of two shafts is simple or when the alignment between two shafts is hard to remain.
3. It is integrated with the ability not only to absorb parallelism, deflection, and axial displacement, but improve the traditional transmission way to solve the problem of little deflection.
4. It's widely applied in the market.
Features of slider couplings
1. High torque rigidity and sensitivity
2. Simple structure makes installation easy
3. Super strong resistance to oil corrosion and electrical insulation
4. Minimize the axial load caused by the deviation
5. The sliding between the sleeve and the middle can allow large radial and angular deviations
Contact Person: Jack