Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material::||Forged Steel, 45 #, 40Cr, 42CrMo, Etc.||Model:||JMIIJ|
|Application:||Transmission And Drive Parts Of Mechanical Equipment||Size:||Customized Size|
|Feature:||Long Operating Life||Flexible Or Rigid::||Rigidity Can Be Compensated|
flexible shaft coupling,
flexible mechanical coupling
Diaphragm coupling details
Several sets of diaphragms (stainless steel sheets) are staggeredly connected with the two half-couplings. Each set of diaphragms is made up of several stacks, and the diaphragms are divided into connecting rods and whole shapes of different shapes. The diaphragm coupling relies on the elastic deformation of the diaphragm to compensate the relative displacement of the two coupled shafts. It is a high-performance flexible coupling of metal strong components. It does not need oil, and has a compact structure, high strength and long service life. , No rotation gap, not affected by temperature and oil pollution. It has the characteristics of acid resistance, alkali resistance and corrosion resistance. It is suitable for high-speed, high-speed, and corrosive media working conditions.
Surface treatment: anti-rust treatment
1. The strength of the elastic element is relatively high, and it is not only small in size but also compact in structure compared with other couplings that transmit the same torque.
2, the performance is very stable, and the life is also very long.
3. The manufacturing process is more complicated and the cost is higher.
4, metal elastic components are common are diaphragm, bellows, connecting rods and so on.
Metal elastic component couplings are mainly used in the following applications:
1. Pumps and fans with high power and high speed.
2. The impact torque is large and the load changes severely.
3. Precision transmission machinery and data transmission system.
4, high temperature, high precision transmission requirements.
5. Suitable for medium, high speed and high torque shaft drive. And the shafting transmission of various mechanical devices with little load change is very versatile.
Contact Person: Jack