Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Structure:||High-strength Bolt||Flexible Or Rigid::||Rigid|
|Standard Or Non-standard:||Standard Or Non-standard (according To Customer Requirements)||Color:||Natural|
|Application:||Mechanical||Name:||Rigid Flange Coupling|
motor flange coupling,
flange shaft coupling
Details of flange coupling
Flange couplings (also known as flange couplings) are bolted to two flange (flange) disc half couplings. The two half couplings are respectively connected to the two shafts with keys to achieve two shafts. Rigid coupling for coupling, transmitting torque and motion.
Surface treatment: anti-rust treatment.
1) Absorb movement
2) Improved thermal stability
3) Relieve system strain due to thermal change, load stress, pumping surges, wear or settling
4) Reduce mechanical noise
5) Compensate for misalignment
6) Eliminate electrolysis between dissimilar metals
Advantages of flange couplings
1. The flange coupling is simple in structure, convenient to manufacture, low in cost and reliable in work.
2. Generally used in shaft drive with stable load, high speed or high transmission accuracy.
Flange couplings do not have radial, axial and angular compensation performance. If the centering accuracy of the two shafts cannot be guaranteed during use, it will reduce the service life, transmission accuracy and transmission efficiency of the coupling, and cause vibration And noise.
Application of flange coupling
Flange couplings are widely used for low-speed, high-torque, smooth load, short and rigid shaft connections.
Contact Person: Jack