Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Slide Repair Coupling||Flexible Or Rigid::||Rigidity Can Be Compensated|
|Installation:||Easy Assembly||Advantage:||High Torque Rigidity|
|Type:||Flexible Coupling With No Elastic Element||Application:||Transmission And Drive Parts Of Mechanical Equipment|
sliding shaft coupling,
high torque shaft coupling
Details of slider coupling
The structure of the slider coupling and the cross slider coupling is very similar, the only difference is that the middle cross slider is a square.Use the intermediate slider to slide in the corresponding radial groove to realize theconnecting of the two coupling halves.It have 4 main feature:
1: allows large radial displacement of the two shafts,
2: allows small angular displacement and axial displacement.
3: Due to the centrifugal force generated by the eccentric movement of the slider, it is not suitable for high-speed movement, only suitable for occasions with very low speeds, such as oil pump devices or other occasions with low transmission torque.
Features of slider couplings
1. High torque rigidity and sensitivity
2. Simple structure makes installation easy
3. Super strong resistance to oil corrosion and electrical insulation
4. Minimize the axial load caused by the deviation
5. The sliding between the sleeve and the middle can allow large radial and angular deviations
6. The sliding of the middle slider is used to realize the connection of the beam half coupling and compensate the relative displacement of the two axes.
7. The main feature is to allow the two shafts to have large radial displacement and allow for large angular displacement and axial displacement.
8. Due to the centrifugal force generated by the eccentric motion of the slider,so the coupling is not suitable for high-speed rotation.
Contact Person: Jack