Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Transmission And Drive Parts Of Mechanical Equipment||Name:||Slide Repair Coupling|
|Type:||Flexible Coupling With No Elastic Element||Flexible Or Rigid::||Rigidity Can Be Compensated|
|Feature:||High Torque Rigidity And Sensitivity||Advantages:||Super Strong Resistance To Oil Corrosion And Electrical Insulation|
sliding shaft coupling,
high speed flexible coupling
Details of slider coupling
Slide coupling is slid in the corresponding radial grooves of the large end faces of the half couplings on both sides thereof by the intermediate slider to realize the coupling of the two coupling halves and to obtain the ability to compensate the relative displacement of the two shafts.
The main feature of the slider coupling is that it allows the two shafts to have a large radial displacement, and allows for small angular displacement and axial displacement. Due to the centrifugal force generated by the eccentric motion of the slider, it is not suitable to use this coupling.
1. Coupling is a mechanism applied to connect the transmission and transmit the
safety torque between two shafts.
2. Slider coupling are the first choice when the installation of two shafts is simple or when the alignment between two shafts is hard to remain.
3. It is integrated with the ability not only to absorb parallelism, deflection, and axial displacement, but improve the traditional transmission way to solve the problem of little deflection.
4. It's widely applied in the market.
Features of slider couplings
1. High torque rigidity and sensitivity
2. Simple structure makes installation easy
3. Super strong resistance to oil corrosion and electrical insulation
4. Minimize the axial load caused by the deviation
5. The sliding between the sleeve and the middle can allow large radial and angular deviations
Contact Person: Jack