Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Customized Rigid Flange Coupling||Flexible Or Rigid::||Rigid|
|Material:||Forged Steel, 45 #, 40Cr, 42CrMo, Etc.||Application:||Mechanical|
|Advantage:||Good Compatibility||Key Selling Points:||Large Transmission Torque|
rigid shaft coupling,
flange shaft coupling
Details of flange coupling
Flange couplings (also known as flange couplings) are bolted to two flange (flange) disc half couplings. The two half couplings are respectively connected to the two shafts with keys to achieve two shafts. Rigid coupling for coupling, transmitting torque and motion.
Surface treatment: anti-rust treatment.
1. Well trained sales team service for you.
2. Small MOQ, usually sample is available.
3. Support OEM & ODM: we can print logo or customs package according to our client’s requirement.
4. Top quality: we have professional QC team to control the quality.
5. Timely delivery: we can send goods within 10~40 days after payment, it depend on products and quantity.
6. We work with DHL, UPS, FedEx, TNT and EMS for small order. For large order we can arrange shipment by air or by sea.
7 Satisfactory service: we treat clients as friends and 24 hours customer service.
Advantages of flange couplings
1. The flange coupling is simple in structure, convenient to manufacture, low in cost and reliable in work.
2. Easy to assemble, disassemble, and maintain. The transmission torque is large, which can ensure high alignment accuracy of the two axes.
3. Generally used in shaft drive with stable load, high speed or high transmission accuracy.
Flange couplings do not have radial, axial and angular compensation performance. If the centering accuracy of the two shafts cannot be guaranteed during use, it will reduce the service life, transmission accuracy and transmission efficiency of the coupling, and cause vibration And noise.
Contact Person: Jack