Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Slide Repair Coupling||Advantage:||Good Vibration Damping|
|Type:||High Torque Rigidity And Sensitivity||Flexible Or Rigid::||Rigidity Can Be Compensated|
|Application:||Transmission And Drive Parts Of Mechanical Equipment||Material:||Metal|
high torque shaft coupling,
high speed flexible coupling
Details of slider coupling
The structure of the slider coupling and the cross slider coupling is very similar, the only difference is that the middle cross slider is a square.Use the intermediate slider to slide in the corresponding radial groove to realize theconnecting of the two coupling halves.It have 4 main feature:
1: allows large radial displacement of the two shafts,
2: allows small angular displacement and axial displacement.
3: Due to the centrifugal force generated by the eccentric movement of the slider, it is not suitable for high-speed movement, only suitable for occasions with very low speeds, such as oil pump devices or other occasions with low transmission torque.
Features of slider couplings
1. High torque rigidity and sensitivity
2. Simple structure makes installation easy
3. Super strong resistance to oil corrosion and electrical insulation
4. Minimize the axial load caused by the deviation
5. The sliding between the sleeve and the middle can allow large radial and angular deviations
6. Simple structure, small radial size, light weight, small rotary inertia, suitable for medium-high speed applications.
7. It has large axial, radial and angular compensation capacity.
8. Stable and reliable operation, with good vibration damping, buffering and electrical insulation performance.
9. Without lubrication, the coupling has little maintenance work and can run continuously for a long time.
10. High-strength polyurethane elastic elements are resistant to oil and wear, with large bearing capacity, long service life and safety and reliability.
Contact Person: Jack