Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standard Or Non-standard:||Standard Or Non-standard (according To Customer Requirements)||Material:||Forged Steel, 45 #, 40Cr, 42CrMo, Etc.|
|Color:||Red / Natural||Application:||Mechanical|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Key Selling Points:||Easy To Operate|
rigid shaft coupling,
motor flange coupling
Details of flange coupling
Flange couplings (also known as flange couplings) are bolted to two flange (flange) disc half couplings. The two half couplings are respectively connected to the two shafts with keys to achieve two shafts. Rigid coupling for coupling, transmitting torque and motion.
Surface treatment: anti-rust treatment.
1) Because more teeth and grooves are directly and evenly made on the shaft and hub hole, the coupling force is relatively uniform;
2) Because of the shallow groove, the stress concentration at the root is smaller, and the strength of the shaft and hub is less weakened;
3) Because of the large number of teeth and the large total contact area, it can bear large load;
4) The spline connection makes the parts on the shaft and the shaft align well, which is suitable for the transmission of high-speed and precision machines;
5) Good guidance, which is very important for dynamic connection.
Advantages of flange couplings
1. The flange coupling is simple in structure, convenient to manufacture, low in cost and reliable in work.
2. Easy to assemble, disassemble, and maintain. The transmission torque is large, which can ensure high alignment accuracy of the two axes.
3. Generally used in shaft drive with stable load, high speed or high transmission accuracy.
Flange couplings do not have radial, axial and angular compensation performance. If the centering accuracy of the two shafts cannot be guaranteed during use, it will reduce the service life, transmission accuracy and transmission efficiency of the coupling, and cause vibration And noise.
Application of flange coupling
Flange couplings are widely used for low-speed, high-torque, smooth load, short and rigid shaft connections.
Contact Person: Jack