Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standard Or Nonstandard:||Standard||Flexible Or Rigid:||Flexible|
|Application:||CNC Part||Product Name:||Flexible Couplings|
flexible plum coupling,
high torque flexible coupling
Flexible element couplings are made of rubber, polyurethane, and nylon.
Flexible element coupling has a wide range of elastic modulus, easy to obtain elastic elements with different stiffness, light weight, large internal friction, good damping performance, more deformation energy per unit volume storage, no mechanical friction, no lubrication, etc. However, metal materials have low strength, small load-bearing capacity, poor resistance to high and low temperatures, easy ageing and deterioration, short service life, and difficult to control dynamic performance.
Surface treatment: anti-rust treatment
(1) Simple structure, small radial size, light weight, small rotary inertia, suitable for medium-high speed applications.
(2) It has large axial, radial and angular compensation capacity.
(3) Stable and reliable operation, with good vibration damping, buffering and electrical insulation performance.
(4) Without lubrication, the coupling has little maintenance work and can run continuously for a long time.
(5) High-strength polyurethane elastic elements are resistant to oil and wear, with large bearing capacity, long service life and safety and reliability.
Application of Flexible Couplings for Nonmetallic Elastic Elements
Suitable for continuous operation of industrial process power equipment, mainly used in transmission shaft systems that require vibration damping and buffering and compensation of the relative displacement of the two axes.
Contact Person: Jack