Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Structure:||Spring Coupling||Flexible Or Rigid::||Elasticity Can Be Compensated And Cushioned|
|Standard Or Non-standard:||Standard Or Non-standard (according To Customer Requirements)||Application:||For Servomotor Stepmotor|
|Type:||Flexible Coupling With Metal Elastic Element||Color:||As Picture Or Customized|
spring type coupling,
flexible spring coupling
Details of snake spring coupling
The main structure of the snake-shaped spring coupling is composed of two half-couplings, two half-covers, two seal rings and a snake-shaped spring leaf.
The transmission efficiency of the coupling has been determined to be 99.47%, and its short-term overload capacity is twice the rated torque, and the operation is safe and reliable.
Since the spring piece is in point contact with the tooth arc surface, the coupling can obtain greater flexibility. It can be installed to work normally with radial, angular and axial deviations at the same time.
Surface treatment: anti-rust treatment.
Advantages of Serpentine Couplings
1. Good vibration damping and long service life.
2. It can bear a wide range of variable loads and start safely.
3. High transmission efficiency and reliable operation.
4. Low noise and good lubrication.
5. High transmission efficiency, start safety. Short-time overload capacity is two times the rated torque, operation safety.
6. Simple structure, convenient assembly and disassembly, long service life
7. Damping effect is good to avoid the resonance.
1. One Piece metallic spring coupling
2. Zero backlash
3. Absorption of parallel, angular misalignment and shaft end-play by spring action
4. Identical clockwise and anticlockwise rotational characteristics
5. Setscrew type or Clamp Type
6. Material: Aluminum Alloy or Stainless steel or other materials per customers' request.
7. Anti-corrsion,widely used in medical science ,chemistry
8. High flexibilty
9. For servomotor stepmotor
Application of Snake Coupling
Mainly used in stone crusher, crank reciprocating motion, reducer, metallurgy, mining, lifting machinery, etc.
Contact Person: Jack