Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Features:||Simple Structure, Small Radial Size||Standard Or Nonstandard:||Standard|
|Type:||Flexible Coupling With No Elastic Element||Application:||Transmission And Drive Parts Of Mechanical Equipment|
|Flexible Or Rigid::||Rigidity Can Be Compensated||Material:||Metal|
sliding shaft coupling,
high speed flexible coupling
Details of slider coupling
The structure of the slider coupling is similar to that of the cross slider coupling. The difference is that the middle cross slider is a square slider. Realize the coupling of the two halves of the coupling.
1. Coupling is a mechanism applied to connect the transmission and transmit the
safety torque between two shafts.
2. Slider coupling are the first choice when the installation of two shafts is simple or when the alignment between two shafts is hard to remain.
3. It is integrated with the ability not only to absorb parallelism, deflection, and axial displacement, but improve the traditional transmission way to solve the problem of little deflection.
4. It's widely applied in the market.
(1) Simple structure, small radial size, light weight, small rotary inertia, suitable for medium-high speed applications.
(2) It has large axial, radial and angular compensation capacity.
(3) Stable and reliable operation, with good vibration damping, buffering and electrical insulation performance.
(4) Without lubrication, the coupling has little maintenance work and can run continuously for a long time.
(5) High-strength polyurethane elastic elements are resistant to oil and wear, with large bearing capacity, long service life and safety and reliability.
Contact Person: Jack