Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Flexible Gear Coupling||Standard Or Nonstandard:||Standard|
|Flexible Or Rigid:||Flexible||Application:||CNC Part|
nylon gear coupling,
mechanical flexible coupling
Flexible Gear Coupling has a wide range of elastic modulus, easy to obtain elastic elements with different stiffness, light weight, large internal friction, good damping performance, more deformation energy per unit volume storage, no mechanical friction, no lubrication, etc. However, metal materials have low strength, small load-bearing capacity, poor resistance to high and low temperatures, easy ageing and deterioration, short service life, and difficult to control dynamic performance.
Surface treatment: anti-rust treatment
1. Suitable for medium and large power shaft drive
2. Large transmission torque. At the same torque, most of the rotation diameter is smaller than the gear coupling, small in size and light in weight. It can partially replace the gear coupling.
3. Compared with toothed coupling, it has simple structure, fewer component parts, more convenient manufacturing, and no gear processing machine is needed.
4. Easy maintenance, longer life, nylon pin can be replaced after removing the baffle.
5. Poor vibration reduction energy and high noise
|As Machined||Sharp edge and burrs will be removed|
|Bead Blast||The part surface is left with a smooth, matte appearance|
Type II creates a corrosion-resistant finish. Parts can be anodized in different colors—clear,
black, red, and gold are most common—and is usually associated with aluminum.
Type III is thicker and creates a wear-resistant layer in addition to the corrosion resistance
seen with Type II.
This is a process where powdered paint is sprayed onto a part which is then baked in an oven.
This creates a strong, wear- and corrosion-resistant layer that is more durable than standard
painting methods. A wide variety of colors are available to create the desired aesthetic.
|Customized||Cotact us via email,skype,whatsapp. We will look into a finishing process for you.|
Suitable for continuous operation of industrial process power equipment, mainly used in transmission shaft systems that require vibration damping and buffering and compensation of the relative displacement of the two axes.
Contact Person: Jack