Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item:||High Transmission Efficiency Coupling||Structure:||Gear Transmission As Carrier|
|Flexible Or Rigid::||Rigidity Can Be Compensated||Material:||Forged Steel, 45 #, 40Cr, 42CrMo, Etc.|
|Feature:||Long Use Life||Application:||Transmission And Drive Parts Of Mechanical Equipment|
gear tooth coupling,
gear type coupling
Drum-shaped gear ring gear is the same number of teeth by the ring and the outer teeth of the flange half coupling and other components.
Foreign teeth are divided into straight and drum teeth two tooth-shaped, the so-called drum teeth is made of spherical teeth.
The center of the sphere is on the gear axis, The tooth side gap is larger than the normal gear, and the drum-shaped gear coupling can allow larger angular displacement (relative to the straight coupling) to improve the contact condition of the teeth, improve the transmission torque and prolong the service life. Angular contact state along the tooth width.
Advantages of gear couplings
1. Strong carrying capacity. Under the same outer diameter of the inner sleeve and the large outer diameter of the coupling, the bearing capacity of the gear coupling is on average 15 to 20% higher than that of the straight gear coupling
2. Large amount of angular displacement compensation. When the radial displacement is equal to zero, the allowable angular displacement of the spur gear coupling is 1 °, and the allowable angular displacement of the gear coupling is 1 ° 30 ', an increase of 50%. Under the same modulus, number of teeth, and tooth width, the allowable angular displacement of the drum teeth is greater than that of the straight teeth.
3. Drum-shaped tooth surface improves the contact conditions of the internal and external teeth, avoids the disadvantages of straight tooth tooth edge compression under the condition of angular displacement, stress concentration, and improves the friction and wear of the tooth surface, reducing the Noise, long maintenance intervals.
4. The tooth end of the outer gear sleeve is in the shape of a horn, which makes the assembly and disassembly of the inner and outer teeth very convenient.
5. Transmission efficiency is as high as 99.7%.
Contact Person: Jack