Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Flexible Or Rigid::||Rigidity Can Be Compensated||Material:||Forged Steel, 45 #, 40Cr, 42CrMo, Etc.|
|Color:||Black / Natural||Characteristic:||Long Operating Life|
|Structure:||Gear Transmission As Carrier||Item:||Gear Tooth Coupling|
gear tooth coupling,
gear type coupling
Advantages of gear couplings
1. Strong carrying capacity. Under the same outer diameter of the inner sleeve and the large outer diameter of the coupling, the bearing capacity of the gear coupling is on average 15 to 20% higher than that of the straight gear coupling
2. Large amount of angular displacement compensation. When the radial displacement is equal to zero, the allowable angular displacement of the spur gear coupling is 1 °, and the allowable angular displacement of the gear coupling is 1 ° 30 ', an increase of 50%. Under the same modulus, number of teeth, and tooth width, the allowable angular displacement of the drum teeth is greater than that of the straight teeth.
3. Drum-shaped tooth surface improves the contact conditions of the internal and external teeth, avoids the disadvantages of straight tooth tooth edge compression under the condition of angular displacement, stress concentration, and improves the friction and wear of the tooth surface, reducing the Noise, long maintenance intervals.
4. The tooth end of the outer gear sleeve is in the shape of a horn, which makes the assembly and disassembly of the inner and outer teeth very convenient.
5. Transmission efficiency is as high as 99.7%.
Application of gear coupling
It is suitable for low-speed and heavy-load conditions, such as metallurgy, mining, lifting and transportation industries, and also suitable for shafting transmission of various types of machinery such as petroleum, chemical, general machinery
(1) Simple structure, small radial size, light weight, small rotary inertia, suitable for medium-high speed applications.
(2) It has large axial, radial and angular compensation capacity.
(3) Stable and reliable operation, with good vibration damping, buffering and electrical insulation performance.
(4) Without lubrication, the coupling has little maintenance work and can run continuously for a long time.
Contact Person: Jack