Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Flexible Or Rigid:||Flexible||Product Name:||Flexible Couplings|
|Surface Treatment:||Coating||Application:||CNC Part|
|Type:||Shaft Coupling||Feature:||Long Operating Life|
nylon gear coupling,
nylon sleeve coupling
Flexible Gear Coupling are made of rubber, polyurethane, and nylon.
Flexible Gear Coupling has a wide range of elastic modulus, easy to obtain elastic elements with different stiffness, light weight, large internal friction, good damping performance, more deformation energy per unit volume storage, no mechanical friction, no lubrication, etc. However, metal materials have low strength, small load-bearing capacity, poor resistance to high and low temperatures, easy ageing and deterioration, short service life, and difficult to control dynamic performance.
Surface treatment: anti-rust treatment
1. Suitable for medium and large power shaft drive
2. Large transmission torque. At the same torque, most of the rotation diameter is smaller than the gear coupling, small in size and light in weight. It can partially replace the gear coupling.
3. Compared with toothed coupling, it has simple structure, fewer component parts, more convenient manufacturing, and no gear processing machine is needed.
4. Easy maintenance, longer life, nylon pin can be replaced after removing the baffle.
5. Poor vibration reduction energy and high noise
Gear coupling maintenance generally is in accordance with the following methods:
1. Check the coupling tooth surface meshing situation, the contact area along the tooth height of not less than 50%, along the tooth width of not less than 70%, tooth surface shall not have serious pitting , wear and crack.
2. The coupling outside the ring beating no more than 0.03mm, round face round beating is no more than 0.02mm.
3. If need to remove the ring gear, you must use special tools, no beating, so as not to bend the axis or damage. When the equipment is installed, the ring gear should be heated to about 200 ℃ and then installed on the shaft. External ring gear and shaft interference is generally 0.01 ~ 0.03mm.
4. Back to the middle of the cylinder or other components should be based on the original mark and data assembly.
5. With a torque wrench evenly tighten the bolt.
Suitable for continuous operation of industrial process power equipment, mainly used in transmission shaft systems that require vibration damping and buffering and compensation of the relative displacement of the two axes.
Contact Person: Mrs. Zhang