Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Flexible Element Coupling||Flexible Or Rigid:||Flexible|
|Standard Or Nonstandard:||Standard||Feature:||With Brake Wheel|
split type coupling,
high torque flexible coupling
Flexible element coupling has a wide range of elastic modulus, easy to obtain elastic elements with different stiffness, light weight, large internal friction, good damping performance, more deformation energy per unit volume storage, no mechanical friction, no lubrication, etc. However, metal materials have low strength, small load-bearing capacity, poor resistance to high and low temperatures, easy ageing and deterioration, short service life, and difficult to control dynamic performance.
High torque rigidity and high sensitivity.
Zero rotation gap.
Clockwise and counterclockwise rotation characteristics are exactly the same.
Stainless steel diaphragm compensates for angular and axial deviations.
1. Widely used in various mechanical and hydraulic fields
2. Small dimension, low weight, high transmitted torque
3. Elastomers made of rubber, polyurethane, and nylon.
4. Compensating the axial relative drift, buffer and vibration reduction
5. Suitable for continuous operation of industrial process power equipment, mainly used in transmission shaft systems that require vibration damping and buffering and compensation of the relative displacement of the two axes.
Contact Person: Mrs. Zhang