Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Structure:||Gear Transmission As Carrier||Flexible Or Rigid::||Rigidity Can Be Compensated|
|Material:||Forged Steel, 45 #, 40Cr, 42CrMo, Etc.||Color:||Black / Natural|
|Application:||Transmission And Drive Parts Of Mechanical Equipment||Item:||Gear Tooth Coupling|
gear type coupling,
gear shaft coupling
Toothed coupling details
Toothed couplings are composed of internal gears with the same number of teeth and flanged half couplings with external teeth.
Toothed couplings have small radial size and large load carrying capacity, and are often used for low-speed and heavy-load conditions. transmission.
Surface treatment: anti-rust treatment
Advantages of gear couplings
1. Strong carrying capacity. Under the same outer diameter of the inner sleeve and the large outer diameter of the coupling, the bearing capacity of the gear coupling is on average 15 to 20% higher than that of the straight gear coupling
2. Large amount of angular displacement compensation. When the radial displacement is equal to zero, the allowable angular displacement of the spur gear coupling is 1 °, and the allowable angular displacement of the gear coupling is 1 ° 30 ', an increase of 50%. Under the same modulus, number of teeth, and tooth width, the allowable angular displacement of the drum teeth is greater than that of the straight teeth.
3. Drum-shaped tooth surface improves the contact conditions of the internal and external teeth, avoids the disadvantages of straight tooth tooth edge compression under the condition of angular displacement, stress concentration, and improves the friction and wear of the tooth surface, reducing the Noise, long maintenance intervals.
4. The tooth end of the outer gear sleeve is in the shape of a horn, which makes the assembly and disassembly of the inner and outer teeth very convenient.
5. Transmission efficiency is as high as 99.7%.
Application of gear coupling
It is suitable for low-speed and heavy-load conditions, such as metallurgy, mining, lifting and transportation industries, and also suitable for shafting transmission of various types of machinery such as petroleum, chemical, general machinery
Contact Person: Jack