Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Flexible Or Rigid:||Flexible||Standard Or Nonstandard:||Standard|
|Product Name:||Flexible Gear Coupling||Advantage:||More Scientific Gear Tooth Design|
|Feature:||High Transmission Efficiency||Application:||CNC Part|
nylon gear coupling,
mechanical flexible coupling
1. Suitable for medium and large power shaft drive
2. High Transmission Efficiency Can Reach 99.7%
3. High Loading Capacity: With the same external dimension, the loading capacity is 15%~20% averagely higher than that of straight-tooth coupling
4. Large Angular Compensation: The maximum allowable angular misalignment is 1.5°, 50% higher than that of straight-tooth coupling
5. More Scientific Gear Tooth Design: It avoids local stress concentration caused by straight tooth edge extrusion, and tooth surface friction is eased at the same time.
6. Gear tooth of external gear sleeve is horn-shaped, which makes it easy to install and dismantle.
7. Long Service Life: The internal and external gear teeth are made of high strength alloy steel. After quenched-tempered heat treatment, gear teeth rigidity and wear resistance are improved.
Flexible element couplings are made of rubber, polyurethane, and nylon.
Flexible element coupling has a wide range of elastic modulus, easy to obtain elastic elements with different stiffness, light weight, large internal friction, good damping performance, more deformation energy per unit volume storage, no mechanical friction, no lubrication, etc. However, metal materials have low strength, small load-bearing capacity, poor resistance to high and low temperatures, easy ageing and deterioration, short service life, and difficult to control dynamic performance.
Surface treatment: anti-rust treatment
Suitable for continuous operation of industrial process power equipment, mainly used in transmission shaft systems that require vibration damping and buffering and compensation of the relative displacement of the two axes.
Contact Person: Jack