Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Flexible Or Rigid:||Flexible||Standard Or Nonstandard:||Standard|
|Product Name:||Flexible Gear Coupling||Surface Treatment:||Anti-rust Treatment|
|Color:||As Requirement||Advantage:||Low-cost Maintenance|
nylon sleeve coupling,
mechanical flexible coupling
Flexible element couplings are made of rubber, polyurethane, and nylon.
Flexible element coupling has a wide range of elastic modulus, easy to obtain elastic elements with different stiffness, light weight, large internal friction, good damping performance, more deformation energy per unit volume storage, no mechanical friction, no lubrication, etc. However, metal materials have low strength, small load-bearing capacity, poor resistance to high and low temperatures, easy ageing and deterioration, short service life, and difficult to control dynamic performance.
Surface treatment: anti-rust treatment
1. Widely used in various mechanical and hydraulic fields
2. Low-cost maintenance
3. Compensation for axial, radial and angular misalignment
4. Convenient axial plugging assembly
5. Installed horizontally and vertically without using any social tools.
6. Excellent mechanical properties
7. No brittlement at low temperature
8. Good slippery and frictional properties
9. Exellent electrical insulation
Suitable for continuous operation of industrial process power equipment, mainly used in transmission shaft systems that require vibration damping and buffering and compensation of the relative displacement of the two axes.
Contact Person: Mrs. Zhang