Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Flexible Gear Coupling||Flexible Or Rigid:||Flexible|
|Standard Or Nonstandard:||Standard||Feature:||Rust Resistant|
|Color:||As Picture||Application:||CNC Part|
nylon gear coupling,
mechanical flexible coupling
The gear coupling consists of a half coupling with the same number of teeth, an inner ring and an outer flange.The outer teeth are straight teeth and two kinds of drum teeth. The tooth is the outer sphere of the tooth.
(1) The gear coupling allows greater angular displacement (relative to straight tooth coupling), which can improve tooth contact conditions, improve transmission torque capacity and extend service life.The contact state of the angular displacement along the tooth width direction.
(2) compensation capability of radial, axial and angular deviation and axial deviation with compact structure, small turning radius, large bearing capacity, high transmission efficiency, low noise and long maintenance cycle;
(3) Applicable to low-speed and high-load conditions, such as metallurgy, mining, lifting and transportation industries, as well as the driving shaft, general machinery and other machinery of the petrochemical industry.
1. Suitable for medium and large power shaft drive
2. Large transmission torque. At the same torque, most of the rotation diameter is smaller than the gear coupling, small in size and light in weight. It can partially replace the gear coupling.
3. Compared with toothed coupling, it has simple structure, fewer component parts, more convenient manufacturing, and no gear processing machine is needed.
4. Easy maintenance, longer life, nylon pin can be replaced after removing the baffle.
5. Poor vibration reduction energy and high noise
Suitable for continuous operation of industrial process power equipment, mainly used in transmission shaft systems that require vibration damping and buffering and compensation of the relative displacement of the two axes.
Contact Person: Jack