Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item:||Flexible Gear Coupling||Flexible Or Rigid:||Flexible|
|Standard Or Nonstandard:||Standard||Surface Treatment:||Coating|
|Feature:||Good Damping Performance||Service:||OEM Service|
nylon gear coupling,
nylon sleeve coupling
Flexible element couplings are made of rubber, polyurethane, and nylon.
Flexible element coupling has a wide range of elastic modulus, easy to obtain elastic elements with different stiffness, light weight, large internal friction, good damping performance, more deformation energy per unit volume storage, no mechanical friction, no lubrication, etc. However, metal materials have low strength, small load-bearing capacity, poor resistance to high and low temperatures, easy ageing and deterioration, short service life, and difficult to control dynamic performance.
Surface treatment: anti-rust treatment
Advantages of Flexible couplings
● Steel shaft sleeve is most suitable for driving equipment with high load, such as rlling mill, elevator, spline shaft sleeve, etc.
● Torsional elasticity, maintenance- free, vibration absorption.
● Axial insertion mounting, failure protection.
● Good dynamic characteristics.
● Compact design , low inertia
Application of Flexible Couplings for Nonmetallic Elastic Elements
Suitable for continuous operation of industrial process power equipment, mainly used in transmission shaft systems that require vibration damping and buffering and compensation of the relative displacement of the two axes.
Contact Person: Jack