Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Flexible Or Rigid:||Flexible||Standard Or Nonstandard:||Standard|
|Product Name:||Flexible Couplings||Surface Treatment:||Coating|
|Size:||Customized Size||Feature:||Anti-oil Corrosion|
nylon gear coupling,
mechanical flexible coupling
Flexible element couplings are made of rubber, polyurethane, and nylon.
Flexible element coupling has a wide range of elastic modulus, easy to obtain elastic elements with different stiffness, light weight, large internal friction, good damping performance, more deformation energy per unit volume storage, no mechanical friction, no lubrication, etc. However, metal materials have low strength, small load-bearing capacity, poor resistance to high and low temperatures, easy ageing and deterioration, short service life, and difficult to control dynamic performance.
Surface treatment: anti-rust treatment
Advantages of Flexible element couplings
1. Suitable for medium and large power shaft drive
2. Large transmission torque. At the same torque, most of the rotation diameter is smaller than the gear coupling, small in size and light in weight. It can partially replace the gear coupling.
3. Compared with toothed coupling, it has simple structure, fewer component parts, more convenient manufacturing, and no gear processing machine is needed.
4. The cover size is designed by your requirement .
5. High transfer efficiency and safety starting .transfer efficiency can attach to 99.5%
6. Transfer efficiency,starting safety
7. Simple structure, easy disassembly .
Application of Flexible Couplings for Nonmetallic Elastic Elements
Suitable for continuous operation of industrial process power equipment, mainly used in transmission shaft systems that require vibration damping and buffering and compensation of the relative displacement of the two axes.
Contact Person: Jack